To be recognised as a school with a national reputation for achieving high quality standards of learning.
"Within a supportive learning environment, to ensure all our students develop the literacy and numeracy skills in junior secondary that will enable them to successfully meet our Service Commitment within the senior secondary years"
Our Service Commitment
To ensure that all graduates of Malanda SHS achieve one or more of the following to give them the best start in life after school:
- a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) or a Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement (QCIA);
- an appropriate ATAR to enable university entrance, and/or
- a clear Vocational Education and Training (VET) pathway to employment, and/or
- the skills to achieve direct employment post school, and/or
- alternative pathways for some students with special needs.
Charter of Expectations