Our new new modern tuckshop operates 5 days per week and is run by the P&C to provide nutritious and affordable meals for the school community.
The menu includes a range of delicious meals and snacks, all freshly prepared on site. The 'specials theme day menu' with exciting new meals each week, is advertised on the MSHS Facebook site, in the school newsletter "Parent News" or on the whiteboard of the tuckshop!
How to order tuckshop
Students and staff are encouraged to order online using the App Qkr! This is a secure and convenient way to order and pay for school items from home on your phone or other mobile device. Getting started is easy - download this flyer for all the instructions.
With Qkr! you can:
- Order and pay for lunch items, reducing the need to bring cash to school
- See your receipts on the app and get them sent by email if required.
Online orders need to be placed by 8:50am each school day.
Tuckshop orders can also be placed over the counter.
To order over the counter:
- Place your name against menu item(s) on the daily order list on the counter at the tuckshop.
- Pay by cash or Eftpos
- At break time line up at the collection window at the tuckshop to recieve your order.
- If you are not sure, just ask the convenor or volunteer who will be happy to help you.
Over the counter foods
There are "Grab & Go" food options, such as sausage rolls, pizza slices and burritos available for the the counter purchase at each lunch break, as well as drinks, small packets of chips, biscuits and freshly baked slices or brownies.
Parent and community volunteers are welcome. Most help is needed between 8.30am and 12.00pm. Community and parent volunteers must be fully Covid immunised. Community volunteers need to also have a Blue Card which can be applied for through the school for free. Please contact the school for further information.