The service commitment ensures that all graduates of Malanda SHS achieve one or more of the following to give them the best start in life after school:
- a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) or a Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement (QCIA);
- an appropriate ATAR to enable university entrance and/or
- a clear Vocational Education and Training (VET) pathway to employment, and/or
- the skills to achieve direct employment post school, and/or
- alternative pathways for some students with special needs.
For more information contact the relevant administrator: Head of Education Services - Senior and Head of Student Support - Senior.
Learning and Assessment Overviews provide parents, carers, and students with an outline of topics, assessment and due dates for each subject.