The service commitment ensures that all graduates of Malanda SHS achieve one or more of the following to give them the best start in life after school:
- a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) or a Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement (QCIA);
- an appropriate ATAR to enable university entrance and/or
- a clear Vocational Education and Training (VET) pathway to employment, and/or
- the skills to achieve direct employment post school, and/or
- alternative pathways for some students with special needs.
For more information contact the relevant administrator:
Learning and Assessment Overviews provide parents, carers, and students with an outline of topics, assessment and due dates for each subject.
Malanda SHS also works closely with several VETiS providers to add to our VET offererings in the Senior School:
- Certificate II Rural Operations (TAFE Queensland)
- Certificate III Hospitality (Mihaven Training)
- Certificate III Fitness (Binnacle Training)
Course overviews for these subjects will generally come from the VETiS providors for each Certificate.