The Student Executive Team for 2013 consists of School Captains, Jemma Van Wensveen and Thomas McDonnell who will lead the student executive with the capable support of Student Representative Council President, Julia Dall’Alba, Secretary, Tatiana Bouttell and Treasurer, Claire Putt.
The Senior Leadership Camp held at Tinaroo earlier this term ensured that all Year 12 students realise their potential as student leaders.
- The student executive believes that leadership is a multi-faceted concept requiring them to demonstrate the following qualities
- To be a positive role model and uphold the outstanding reputation of Malanda High School
- To work effectively in a team
- To respect the opinions of others
- To make positive contributions towards the school and wider community
Malanda High School values student opinion in deciding on the future direction of our school and offers a range of opportunities for leadership in academic, sporting and cultural areas.